web dev game dev writer
I am Spencer "Vael" Victus. I work in the financial tech industry and in my spare time I run Tinydark, a player-first indie game microstudio.
I live in upstate South Carolina with my wife, Evelyn Victus, and our two kids: Abel (12 years old) and Violet (2 years old). I spend most of my time making games, playing games, and raising my kids. I'm a motivation junkie and love staying productive, whether it's code, fitness, or research.
I publish my games under Tinydark. I adhere to a code of ethics with my design, because I believe games should be doing more to directly benefit the player.
- URPG (alpha) - Open-World Roleplaying MMORPG
- Black Crown: Exhumed (2023) - Narrative horror; revival of the original game by Rob Sherman
- Bean Grower (2018) - Casual strategy game about growing beans
- MonBre (2010) - Monster MMORPG
- GAM3 - tinydark's proprietary web game engine
- Tinydark Hub - Single sign-on for all tinydark games
- Tinydark Lab - Prototypes and demos of unfinished games
tap to mail
click to copy